Wire marking is an essential part of any electrical installation. Many marking systems and methods are available. Legibility, accuracy and durability are the most important attributes and can vary drastically depending on the marking system and the installer.
Preparing wire markers one at a time during installation ties up your valuable labour increasing construction costs and is prone to error. Inaccurate, missing or damaged markers can increase downtime and lead to damaged equipment or accidents.
- Consistent, high quality markings
- Durable thermal-printed characters
- Up to 22 characters per marker
- Wide range of tubing colors
- Made from cross-linked, flexible,
flame-retardant polyolefin resin
Polyphase Engineered Controls
can manufacture your wire markers in advance and organize them into sets for each panel being assembled or installed. The benefits and cost savings are significant.
- Reduced installation costs
- Consistent markings for all equipment
- Reduce the risk of marking errors or omissions
Thermal-printed heat shrinkable wire markers are the best solution.